Currently store only front is available for POP-UP rentals at 111 Roncesvalles Ave.
Pictures and Floor Plan are not up todate
Norman Felix Gallery is located at 111 Roncesvalles Ave., Toronto, a vibrant cultural space and premium event destination situated in downtown Toronto's heritage district.
FLOOR PLAN (pdf Download)
Our newly renovated space features an open-concept three floor layout, a health-conscious cafe and juice bar, free WIFI, comfy seating, and an inviting storefront location on 111 Roncesvalles Ave., just east of Bathurst. We host a variety of exciting events throughout the year, and feature a continually rotating variety of artwork and retail displays. Our venue is available to rent for events, art exhibits, workshops, and pop-ups. We also offer showcases to display novelty items, jewellery, and retail merchandise.
- Pop-up retail sales: Our
space is a hub for exciting pop-up sales tailored to appeal to the
eclectic crowd that passes along 111 Roncesvalles Ave., on a daily basis. From
hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry to vintage records and organic
perfumes, we’re dedicated to hosting the best of small, creative
business ventures that Toronto has to offer.
- Showcasing merchandise, novelty items, and craftworks: A
well-positioned, artfully arranged glass display case can provide the
perfect location for displaying your jewelry, accessories, novelty
items, and artwork. At 445 Adelaide Street West, we offer several glass display
cases for rent on our bright and busy main floor. Situated right next to
the cafe, these display cases occupy prime real estate within view of
the front window and door, and directly across from our seating area.
- Hosting your event, reception, or workshop: This space is a premium downtown Toronto venue perfectly suited for hosting your social and corporate events. Our newly renovated space features an open concept three-floor layout, optional bar and catering services, air conditioning, and free WIFI.
- Virtual Office Space: The perfect space for small business and entrepreneurs includes:
· Access Key and Alarm Code/Fob
· Private Audio & Web Conferencing Tools
· 24 hour Access to voice-mail and A Local Fax Number
· Access to public space including: meeting rooms, washrooms, lounge & bar with food service
· Mail & Packages Received and Signed For, For all your important deliveries
· Reception. To greet clients
· Access to computers, projectors, and onsite IT assistance
The main floor is bright and airy, with a high ceiling, exposed brick wall, hardwood flooring, and a polished bar. Overlooking the main floor, the spacious upper mezzanine is beautifully outfitted with clean white walls and wooden flooring. The lower gallery is a more intimate space which permanently houses the Norman Felix collection. Original Canadian art adorns the walls on all three levels, and can be changed or removed upon request on both the mezzanine and main floor.
The space is 2192 square feet in total, and can comfortably accommodate up to 150 guests. Readily accessible via TTC, the Adelaide and Bathurst streetcar stops are just steps away, and street parking is available directly in front of the building. The huge front window can be curtained off for your private event, or emphasized to attract the trendy Adelaide West crowd to your public event.
Main floor: 882 square feet (Capacity 47)
Second floor: 755 square feet (Capacity 53)
The following optional amenities are also available:
- Folding black/grey tables (8x 4 foot long and/or 2x 6 foot long)
- Folding chairs (30)
- Wooden table and seating
- Lounge sofa
- Basic sound system
- Projector and media display wall
- Large storefront window display
- Glass display showcases (4)
- An ATM machine
- Licensed cash bar
- Espresso bar
- Staff support
Interested in booking your space?
Weekend Arts Market and Showcases
Our Weekend Arts Market features a selection of independent crafts people and designers presenting a range of goods including vintage goods, cloths, jewelry, food décor, and toys... This unique creative space is always hosting many guest events including pop up shops, opening receptions, book launches, local designer weekend market, music performances, workshops, and so much more. Please see below (bottom of page) for dates and operations.
Tables 24”X48” (2’X4’, 61cm x122cm) – up to 2 clothing racks are permitted, bring your own:
$90 per WEEKEND
Take the opportunity to show off all your hand crafted items in person to the public.
Showcase 2’ x 2’ x 7’ glass showcase
$85 per MONTH
With 4 free weekend market table bookings, your choice of weekend (must book in advance).
showcase rentals offer a great opportunity for arts, designers and crafts
people to build repeat buyers and brand presence in a storefront gallery that
house unique one of a kind items.
- Full sales staff support seven days a week
- Customers from the weekend know they can come back and find your items
- Rental fees are economical for entrepreneurial to have store presents without the huge overhead.
- Added social media and promotional support
- Be apart of a friendly, enthusiastic, inviting and professional environment.
- Receive a market discount with showcase rentals.
Summer Schedule - Every Weekend (Saturday & Sunday) in June, July and August